IBM Lotus Domino, Sametime, Quickr, Connections and Portal are complex and highly configurable environments. All computer systems are like automobiles. If you don't regularly service you car, don't be surprised if it breaks down at an critical moment. IBM Lotus application servers are no different: a modicum of proactive service can head off a potential future crisis. There are a multitude of options available to clients that run the platform:
- Domino Check Up, a monthly or quarterly service. A highly qualified resource will remote in to the system and ensure all the best practices for a company of your size. Prevent a crisis via routine maintenance
- High availability configuration and service via clustering and off-site replication services
- Support for BlackBerry Enterprise Server for Lotus Domino
- Consultation services for server consolidation options
- Lotus Domino server performance issue including slow performance, cluster failover issues, logging, antivirus, antispam
- Provisioning and/or de-provisioning of Domino servers, Sametime servers, Quickr servers, and Lotus Connections servers
- Security audits, recommendations and solutions
- Backup configuration and testing
- Regulation compliance for email and instant messaging (Lotus Sametime) storage and retrieval
A client with high availability issues contacted STS after their previous vendor failed to provide a solution for a problem the prior vendor created! STS was able to rectify the underlying issues, prevent crashes, allow Barracuda Spam Filter failover (STS saved the client an estimated $8,000 on an unnecessary upgrade to a more advanced Barracuda) and allow the client to plan for a planned, phased replacement of older server technology.
For any aspect of your Lotus product contact STS, your certified resource and IBM Advance Partner. While you visiting our site, head on over the articles section to view business and technical articles related to the Lotus products.